LB Unofficial Where the Wild Things Are Walkthrough for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
Lunabean's Where the Wild Things Are Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for the Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 is all you need to help Max in his attempt to save the Wild Things from the mysterious shadow creatures.
This walkthrough is a (100% completion) game guide and includes detailed locations of ALL Collectibles (Stars, Skulls, Eggs, Honeycombs, Turtles, Model Huts, Seeds, and Geodes)!
DOWNLOAD "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE" WALKTHROUGH NOW
BUY NOW - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Download Now with the LunaPass - $4.95
LUNAPASS MEMBERS - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
"Where the Wild Things Are" Game Guide (Text Version) - 58 pages, 675 KB.
In Adobe PDF format. Free Adobe Reader required, if you do not already have it.
- 100% completion
- ALL Collectibles and Findables
- Detailed and well written level by level walkthrough
- Written by professional guide writers who know how to write guides that are easy to read and understand.
- Instant Digital Download...get help now!
- In Adobe PDF format. The free and ubiquitous Adobe Reader required, if you do not already have it.
- Extensive bookmarks make this walkthrough very easy to navigate. Simply click the chapter title/section you want to view and that section of the guide will be called up.
- Ad-free and easy to read.
- Screenshot version includes many helpful screens
- Text version is kind to your printer.
"WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE" GAME INFO
Lunabean Rating: 8.0
Platforms: X360, PS3, Wii
Release Date: 10.13.09
ESRB Rating: E-10+ (Everyone 10+)
More Info: Where the Wild Things Are Official Video Game Site
Buy or Rent:
Lunabean, LLC is in no way affiliated with Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, nor any video game publisher, developer, or distributer. Each of these groups has their own registered trademarks. All trademarks and tradenames are the property of their respective owners, and theses owners do not sponsor, authorize, nor endorse Lunabean video game strategy guides. This is not an "official" guide.
All screenshots have been shot in gameplay by Lunabean, LLC for the purpose of clarifying strategy and providing visual aid for those trying to get through the game.
E10+ | where the wild things are